Manager, Farm Production
• Ensure that PL received are screened and pass the QC and PCR tests before stocking
• Ensure that PL to be stocked are sampled and the quantity verified before stocking
• Impose strict bio security measures. These include the tyre wash trough, stop gates, bird scaring device, crab fence, sanitation of foot wares, hands and equipment
• Monitor feed and other auxiliary inputs to ensure appropriate amounts are given and ensure timely delivery to the pond huts and warehouse
• Maintain and upkeep paddlewheels and their cable to ensure no disruption due to either one’s failure
• Manage and provide direction to the Farm Technicians, Operators and Water Management Team. Monitor and ensure their punctuality. Motivate and train them on a regular basis
• Regularly liaise and update Senior Manager on pond progress and problems
• Make good use of all resources and cut cost
• Be ready for all situations and be on duty even at odd hours
• To carry out any other duties assigned by Senior Manager
• Degree/Postgraduate in Aquaculture or equivalent with over 10 years experience in shrimp farm operations.
• Excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills as well as a good mentor and team player.
• Excellent communication as well as in technical report writing skills.
• Established connection and technical competence in regional/global seafood network will be an added advantage.
• Able to manage large multi-cultural and multi-national workforce.
Please apply here