Manager, Processing Plant
• Plan and implement a blueprint of approved processing plant facilities in compliance to GAP, BMP and HACCP, with a focus on total integrated prawn farming.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the processing plant and monitoring the production inputs and outputs to minimize product loss while maintaining the expected level of quality and productivity.
• Lead operational excellence within plant environment.
• Degree/Postgraduate in Aquaculture or equivalent with over 10 years experience in shrimp or fish processing plant operations.
• Excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills as well as a good mentor and team player.
• Excellent communication as well as in technical report writing skills.
• Established connection and technical competence in regional/global seafood network will be an added advantage.
• Broad knowledge and extensive experience with food hygiene and food safety compliance as per HACCP, EU, Japan and US standard practices as well as freezing technology and current Environmental and Statutory Regulations.
• Able to manage large multi-cultural and multi-national workforce.
Please apply here