At Blue Archipelago, we believe in the principles of Quality, Safety and Ecology. These are reflected in our Corporate Vision, Mission and Values.
- We aim to be a world-class seafood company.
- We are committed to be an ethical organization that practices transparency in business dealings; striving for commercial and environmental sustainability and practicing corporate responsibility.
- We undertake to set the highest standards in food safety, quality, service, reliability and cost efficiency of our operations.
- We are determined to be market-driven and to meet our customers’ requirements effectively.
- We pledge to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for our employees and to build long term relationships with everyone associated with us.
- Passion We put our heart and mind in our work to deliver the best value to all our stakeholders.
- Reliable We provide timely, accurate and cost effective products and services.
- Empowerment We empower our employees to take positive initiatives, to do what is right and to give their best at all times.
- Accountability We are fully responsible for our decisions and actions that influence our business operations and the impact it has to our stakeholders.
- Respect We give due respect to all and maintain the environment of team work, growth and mutual benefit.