At Blue Archipelago, we believe in the principles of Quality, Safety and Ecology. These are reflected in our Corporate Vision, Mission and Values.
- We aim to be a world-class seafood company.
- We are committed to be an ethical organization that practices transparency in business dealings; striving for commercial and environmental sustainability and practicing corporate responsibility.
- We undertake to set the highest standards in food safety, quality, service, reliability and cost efficiency of our operations.
- We are determined to be market-driven and to meet our customers’ requirements effectively.
- We pledge to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for our employees and to build long term relationships with everyone associated with us.
We put our heart and mind in our work to deliver the best value to all our stakeholders.
We provide timely, accurate and cost effective products and services.
We empower our employees to take positive initiatives, to do what is right and to give their best at all times.
We are fully responsible for our decisions and actions that influence our business operations and the impact it has on our stakeholders.
We give due respect to all and maintain the environment of teamwork, growth and mutual benefit.